Gloat!

Folks -
Well, a while ago I tole y'all about a gal that gave me a right angle MW drill, Drill Press, Sawzall, etc... I've been helping her on a couple of other projects, and yesterday she came by with a "dovetail thingie" that she wanted to give me, since she had seen some hand cut dovetails I'd done on a set of drawers.... It was a Katie Jig! I don't think it had ever been taken out of the box! The router bits still had the plastic dip on the cutters... The only thing missing was the collet adapter (the KJ uses 3/8 shank bits)
Well, I was itching to try it out, but without the collet adapter... and like I'd find one in this town of 4,000.... On a lark, I called the local tool/electric repair outfit - I've got a running joke with them about collets, since it took almost THREE months to get a spare 1/2" collet for my Bosch router... Anyway, I called and asked if they had heard of such a thing, and if they could get 'em.... he said "how many do you need?" Ah, the majik question... TWO! He said he had them, and they ended up being cheaper than the online price!
God, I love a parade.... Anyway, it all worked out well - more to come!
John Moorhead
Let me be the first to say that this just sucks.

Thou sucketh John!
<snip>

And a wonderful jig she is, John!
Patriarch
Oh yeah... You suck.
What exactly are these so called "PROJECTS" you've been helping her with!?! Maybe I could try them on the SWMBO to get some tools!