gloat!

Well, I finally got a "real" gloat.

One of the construction contractors at the site where I work received a brand new Dremel 1680 16" variable speed scroll saw erroneously on an equipment order they received recently. They had no use for it, but it wasn't worth their time (gotta wonder what they're being paid, but I guess it's plenty) to return it so the foreman gave it to a maintenance guy in my department. Well, he isn't a woodworking, but he knows I am and asked if I wanted it. So, there ya go, a bit of a round a bout gloat, and it wasn't something I really had anything to do with, just pure luck, but I no have a brand new scroll saw (which I just looked up actually has received reasonably good reviews for a low-end scroll saw).

Mike

Reply to
Mike in Mystic

Nice score.

It always pays to know the right people.

Just make sure you him right and make him something w/ it.

Reply to
Rob V

Good gloat.For that price anything over a rock is a gloat.

Reply to
rllipham