Gloat

Back in 1999 the place I worked was closing down. There were many, many, steel shelf racks with yellow pine 2x6 for the shelving. In the process of tearing down the shelves, the management allowed us to take as much as we wanted. I made three trips with my pickemup truck before SWMBO finally said "Enough!' I am still working on the pile in the garage. I have built two bookcases and a side table. Ripping yellow pine is interesting, but considring it was free.......

Is there an expiration date for gloats?
May 2005 12:25 pm:

Not really ... but there is a limit of 2 gloats per item.
;-)
Bill