gloat

Hd in lancaster Pa. has 6 panel solid wood interior doors on for $49 reg. $60 and up. don't know if this is nation wide or just here. swmbo has been waiting for a 10% coupon to buy them, so when we saw them today we picked up the last 6 we needed. saved over $100. And yes I know I could have made them but when u are remodeling your entire house the ambition fairy doesn't always show up.