Glasses Box

Hi,
Have posted plans & pics of my glasses box in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking .
Please have a look,
SB
That's the nicest glasses box I've seen on abpf today.
--
New project = new tool. Hard and fast rule.

Lol, Thanks
SB

SB wrote:

That was a very (if you can't say something nice, say something vague) interesting box.     :-)     jo4hn
SB did say:

I'm curious about the joinery. Those don't seem to be standard butt joints. What do you call them? They way you've incorporated compound angles in the joinery rather than boring old 90 degrees is interesting.
--
New project = new tool. Hard and fast rule.

Oh, That's called glue gunning :)
SB
--------

SB wrote:

I wish there had been such a thing as "glue gunning" when I first started - I had such a bad time getting nails pounded in without hitting my fingers and bending the nails. Now I use a drill bit the same size as the nail to get the holes started and life is better.
Josie