Glass or acrylic panels for cabinet doors

Hey, does anyody know a good online source for frosted glass or acrylic panels for some kitchen cabinet doors I have? Google brings up a lot of junk, but nothing for just the panels. I'm finding nothing but stained glass, or sites that want to sell you cabinets. Looks like the cabinets at the local big-box supply has some variety, but I just haven't seen something I like.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
Rick R.

Look up your local glass shop. Mine has just about any kind of glass or acrylic panel you could want. I stopped in not long ago to see what they could do. I haven't used them yet, but when I need to, I know where to go.

todd

Reply to
todd

Home Depot sells sheets of Lexan for burglar-proofing. Crystal clear, cut with a table saw (use aproper blade) or scoring knife and snapping it to size. Not cheap, but nice and safe.

Reply to
Robatoy

Reply to
Wood Butcher

Thanks for the help. I'll give those suggestions a try.

Reply to
Rick R.

ah, daylight, I can find my keys.

you can put an orbital sander to plastic to haze it. I just built a bathroom window around what used to be the outside storm. Actually I had experimented on the piece before it spent the winter outside. I used up to

2000 grit, and fine rubbing compound to find out if I do get it smooth/see through/clear, for watch faces, motorcycle screens, etc. Couldn't, wouldn't, doubt if poss.

I think I started and went with 120, or 150.

Reply to
bent

Reply to
Pat Barber