glass needed (single pane)

I'm building 28 windows for my barn/shop. I need an online/www source for regular single pane sheet glass, 1/8" think and either cut to my needs or in a large enough size so I can cut to smaller pieces. I have searched for "float, sheet, plain and just glass" on the www and can't find a company cutting and delivering glass. Maybe I need another search variable? Any websites would be appreciated. I need 180 pieces approx. 9x12 inches. Thanks in advance

Dave, are you in timbucktu or can't you buy it locally?
I think though you might try http://www.vandykes.com
--
Jim Polaski
"The measure of a man is what he will do

Single-strength 1/8" window glass 9x12 is trivially easy to obtain locally, even in the smallest town. ANY hardware store or home center will have that, as well as ANY glass dealer. It's *expensive* to ship glass, both because it's heavy, and because it must be carefully packed to survive the trip. You're probably waaaaay better off to just look in the Yellow Pages under "Glass".
Any Speedy glass or other glass shop can do that for you...cheap and easy
Good luck Rob
--

Please visit our (recently updated) web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com

I built windows for my shop too, bought glass at local hardware store. About one dollar each for 6"x10"x 1/8" glass.Hardest thing for me was puttying the glass. Gave up and made small moldings nailed in with a 18 ga brad nailer using 3/8" brads.Master Fastener makes a gun that handles this length nail.
mike
try your yellow pages. there's plenty of places unless you really are in the middle of nowhere.
you could buy a large sheet of glass and just cut it yourself. a drywall tsquare and a $2 cutter would be all it takes. you'd get the hang of it pretty quickly as window glass is really easy to cut.
window glass is just under 1/8". double strength glass is 1/8", and is a bit more expensive.
regards, charlie cave creek, az

for
or in

Any