Gizmo32 boring guide

Not to bore anyone, but I stumbled upon the Gizmo32 boring device.
Anyone with experience or comments? Does it perform as advertised? Does it last?

google couldn't find anything on this. do you have a link to a website?     Bridger
Bridger said:

Ahh... Google missed again... I thought this was a boring troll at first... But I came up with this:
http://www.robertscoinc.com/GIZMO32.htm
FWIW,
Greg G.
Very nice gadget. Did anyone find the price of the Gizmo? Would love to have one if it's reasonably priced.
Greg G. wrote in message wrote:

I just called, $110.00.
One for sale on eBay but the guy has no feedback...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%88645444&categoryB937

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 07:22:18 -0800, dteckie wrote:

http://www.growinglifestyle.com/article/s0/a253247.html for $49 http://www3.woodcraft.com/Woodboring/woodworking/4376.htm for $49