Giving your your check back.

You paid way too much. $3 per night or $25 for 10 plays. See your mail
--
Jeff

On 4/8/2015 8:30 PM, woodchucker wrote:

I checked my mail and nothing was there. I hope it comes soon as I want to buy a of Festool Domino and need the money.
On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 9:07:46 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Here you go...green money.
https://www.festool.co.uk/SiteCollectionImages/webspecials/service-all-inclusive/festool_36_3.jpg
On 4/8/2015 9:07 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Oh crap... That was supposed to go to a new volleyball player that showed up..
You can borrow Leon's... He's sought of a Festool Salesman.
--
Jeff