Giving your your check back.

You paid way too much. $3 per night or $25 for 10 plays. See your mail

Reply to
woodchucker

I checked my mail and nothing was there. I hope it comes soon as I want to buy a of Festool Domino and need the money.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Here you go...green money.

DerbyDad03

Oh crap... That was supposed to go to a new volleyball player that showed up..

You can borrow Leon's... He's sought of a Festool Salesman.

Reply to
woodchucker