Gift Certificates & Returns for WoodWorkers Warehouse Stores in NY

There was an earlier thread where someone stated that their gift certificates were null and void due to the bankruptcy. Well, if you live in New York, the stores have a sign posted stating they will honor the gift certificates (certain purchase dates apply) and that any tools etc. purchased in the last 30 days could be returned providing you can show proof of purchase.

There was also a form available for those that have certificates that were purchased outside the dates posted which appeared to be a claims form. In essence, you're treated as a creditor but where you are on the totem pole I don't know.

YOU HAVE 7 DAYS LEFT to cash in on those gift certificates. The sign on the front door today (20 Dec) said they will be closing in 8 days and since they close in about 12 minutes from now I doubt you'll make it today.

Maybe this will help a few of you....good luck,

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.