getting plans for a bunkbed.

I have a picture of a bunkbed that I would like to make. How and where would I get the plans for it? It is from a company that sells bunkbeds. This is the link to the picture
http://www.thebeanbagstore.com/furniture/Winchester%20All%20in%20One.jpg
mike wrote:

The easiest way is go to a store and mesure the bed or measure a mattress and go from there.
Dwight wrote:

Or, DAGS on string like "bunkbed plans" before asking here. RTFM thing.
HTH, J
I'm not sure what your "DAGS" is or the "RTFM means either. I have been on a lot of web pages that offer plans for bunkbeds but can not find any that look like the picture.
snipped-for-privacy@sme-online.com wrote:

I'll tell you what those acronyms mean if you promise not to top post. Like it or not, it's the standard on usenet.
Puckdropper

Standard in your world, perhaps...
Clint

I think you mean "universe." The universe is Usenet, it's not mine nor yours, we're just willing participants in it. Since it's the standard on Usenet, it's the standard in this universe.
Here's a post on a webpage that was on a newgroup that refers several times to "standard convention". http://homepage.ntlworld.com/g.mccaughan/g/remarks/uquote.html
Puckdropper

Bottom posting corrected...
As an FYI, just because you find something posted on the Internet, that doesn't make it a fact or a standard. Especially something with a quote in it like:
"But, Philip claimed, its best to see whats new first. Not so, in my opinion. "
Right there is your first clue that the entire page is someone's opinion. Not fact.
Clint

BTW (By The Way),
DAGS = Do A Google Search RTFM = Read The Frickin' Manual (not really sure how that applies here, though)
Clint