getting plans for a bunkbed.

I have a picture of a bunkbed that I would like to make. How and where would I get the plans for it? It is from a company that sells bunkbeds. This is the link to the picture

mike

mattress and go from there.

Reply to
Dwight

Or, DAGS on string like "bunkbed plans" before asking here. RTFM thing.

HTH, J

Reply to
barry

Reply to
mike

"mike" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@74g2000cwt.googlegroups.com:

I'll tell you what those acronyms mean if you promise not to top post. Like it or not, it's the standard on usenet.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Standard in your world, perhaps...

Clint

Reply to
Clint

BTW (By The Way),

DAGS = Do A Google Search RTFM = Read The Frickin' Manual (not really sure how that applies here, though)

Clint

Reply to
Clint

"Clint" wrote in news:%I_Gg.15403$365.1041@edtnps89:

Top posting corrected.

I think you mean "universe." The universe is Usenet, it's not mine nor yours, we're just willing participants in it. Since it's the standard on Usenet, it's the standard in this universe.

Here's a post on a webpage that was on a newgroup that refers several times to "standard convention".

Puckdropper

Bottom posting corrected...

As an FYI, just because you find something posted on the Internet, that doesn't make it a fact or a standard. Especially something with a quote in it like:

"But, Philip claimed, it?s best to see what?s new first. Not so, in my opinion. "

Right there is your first clue that the entire page is someone's opinion. Not fact.

Clint

Reply to
Clint