Germany Woodshop Tour Webpage

Finally got this up. Enjoy.
http://users.adelphia.net/~wchathaway/germanyshoptour.html
Will
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! robo hippy
Way to go Will. Great pictures. When I see guys like this it truely supports my point that there can be a melding of Old World Craftsmanship and New World Machinery. The quality of the work depends on how much of a master the Master is!
And, not one Delta piece of equipment in the shop?
Roy

The sawdust press pictures expected after your posting in the sawdust press thread are missing. Nice page otherwise...
Very nice. Interesting concept for the floor. Thanks for the pics.
Jim www.woodblog.com
Sorry about that, I looked through my pics and I guess I didn't take any of that. I'm kicking myself as well because I can't remember exactly what it looks like. I don't think it was homemade though.
Will

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 17:54:59 -0800, "NorthIdahoWWer"

Maybe we can get Juergen to go take the missing pictures. Can't be that far from Bonn to the Swabian alb. Anyway, he probably gets close to it on his way to Geneva. :-)
Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Woodworking
Thanks for the post. Really enjoyed.
RonB

Thank you Will..........., I think.
After veiwing those photos, I feel like a ham fisted caveman.
A true "old world" craftsman!!
And that floor used to be quite common. Where I grew up, we used to get end cuts from all the sawmills around there. We used it for everything. We laid them like brick and nailed together walls. We burned them for firewood. And they were used for floors like what shown in your photos.
LOL> >> After veiwing those photos, I feel like a ham fisted caveman.
Glad everyone enjoyed the pics. When we go back over, I'll make it a point to go back to the shop and get pics of the sawdust press.

end
laid
And

Thanks for posting the information. It looked cool from your report, so it must have been wonderful in person.