Germany Woodshop Tour Webpage

Finally got this up. Enjoy.

NorthIdahoWWer

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! robo hippy

Reply to
robo hippy

press thread are missing. Nice page otherwise...

Reply to
Juergen Hannappel

Very nice. Interesting concept for the floor. Thanks for the pics.

Jim

jim

Thanks for the post. Really enjoyed.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

After veiwing those photos, I feel like a ham fisted caveman.

A true "old world" craftsman!!

And that floor used to be quite common. Where I grew up, we used to get end cuts from all the sawmills around there. We used it for everything. We laid them like brick and nailed together walls. We burned them for firewood. And they were used for floors like what shown in your photos.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Sorry about that, I looked through my pics and I guess I didn't take any of that. I'm kicking myself as well because I can't remember exactly what it looks like. I don't think it was homemade though.

Will

Reply to
NorthIdahoWWer

LOL> >> After veiwing those photos, I feel like a ham fisted caveman.

Glad everyone enjoyed the pics. When we go back over, I'll make it a point to go back to the shop and get pics of the sawdust press.

Reply to
NorthIdahoWWer

Thanks for posting the information. It looked cool from your report, so it must have been wonderful in person.

Reply to
Frank Drackman

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 17:54:59 -0800, "NorthIdahoWWer" scribbled:

Maybe we can get Juergen to go take the missing pictures. Can't be that far from Bonn to the Swabian alb. Anyway, he probably gets close to it on his way to Geneva. :-)

Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address

Luigi Zanasi

Way to go Will. Great pictures. When I see guys like this it truely supports my point that there can be a melding of Old World Craftsmanship and New World Machinery. The quality of the work depends on how much of a master the Master is!

And, not one Delta piece of equipment in the shop?

Roy

Reply to
ROYNEU