George Jones

He stopped loving her today...
jo4hn wrote:

They placed a wreath upon his door...
jo4hn wrote:

I wasn't trying to be "sacrilegious"; I didn't understand the point of the message. Sad, sad, sad. I learned to play guitar on songs like that one. I still know all of the words to every verse...
Bill
On 4/26/2013 6:57 PM, jo4hn wrote:

They placed a wreath upon his door And soon they'll carry him away He stopped loving her today.
He will be missed.
On Fri, 26 Apr 2013 23:24:41 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

One of the first records I ever owned was Gorge Jones and Tammy Wynett's "together again "- and I still have it.
On 4/26/2013 8:57 PM, jo4hn wrote:

One of the greatest tear jerkers of all time.
--
Bill
Country music fan.

Maybe the first time he showed up and ontime.
Sorry, couldn't resist.
What is sold as country music today is nothing like the roots it came from. A shame.
On Wed, 01 May 2013 08:35:51 -0500, athiker wrote:

That is the truth. Very few country singers today can even come close to filling the shoes of those that have passed on to hillbilly heaven.
Paul T.
snipped-for-privacy@wind.net wrote:

You have more choices than ever nowadays. Just get a CD player and you can skip the advertisements too.
Bill