General Mini-Lathe

Anyone using the General Int'l Mini lathe? The maching and finsh on this import are outstanding. Just wondering if it works as good as it looks?
Steve
I wish I remember which woodworking magazine reviewed these (within the last two months). You might want to look up the magazine because to the best of my memory it wasn't ranked that highly.

At a recent lathe related course that had Deltas and GIs I asked the instructor which he would buy for his personal use and he responded Jet. He mentioned they had problems with Deltas bearings and other problems with the GIs. JG