General Intl. ATLANTA DEALER?

Hi,
I saw mention in a prior post of a dealer for General table saws in Atlanta....can someone give me the contact info?
thanks,
david
david said:

Sure David,
http://www.redmond-machinery.com/general.htm
I've been meaning to get down there and look around...
Greg G.
thanks, Greg
now to decide which model. I am considering the 50-185 and the 50-260... Do you know if they might be having any year end sales?
david
Greg wrote:

david said:

No problem.

Well, I think they were offering 10% off some models. But they are closed until Dec 29, so I can't say for sure what they will do when they re-open - nor when their fiscal year ends.
The 50-185 (and 175 RT) is a real bargain, and probably the only left-tilt saw in that style/price range. The motor is a powerful 2hp that will run on 120v without popping the breaker constantly. You DO loose 1/8" of cutting capacity on most of these models, due to the heavy trunnion construction. I've been pleasantly impressed by what I have seen, but I haven't used either of them.
Greg G.
I bought a used PM66 and a used DJ-20 from Redmond & Sons. They stand behind their word. I was very happy dealing with them. Just my two cents.