General Intl. ATLANTA DEALER?

Hi,

I saw mention in a prior post of a dealer for General table saws in Atlanta....can someone give me the contact info?

thanks,

david

Reply to
david

Sure David,

've been meaning to get down there and look around...

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G.

thanks, Greg

now to decide which model. I am considering the 50-185 and the

50-260... Do you know if they might be having any year end sales?

david

Greg wrote:

Reply to
david

I bought a used PM66 and a used DJ-20 from Redmond & Sons. They stand behind their word. I was very happy dealing with them. Just my two cents.

Reply to
CobraPilot

No problem.

Well, I think they were offering 10% off some models. But they are closed until Dec 29, so I can't say for sure what they will do when they re-open - nor when their fiscal year ends.

The 50-185 (and 175 RT) is a real bargain, and probably the only left-tilt saw in that style/price range. The motor is a powerful 2hp that will run on 120v without popping the breaker constantly. You DO loose 1/8" of cutting capacity on most of these models, due to the heavy trunnion construction. I've been pleasantly impressed by what I have seen, but I haven't used either of them.

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G.