Gazebo / Pergola kits?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone here knows where I could buy a gazebo "kit?" I'm looking for a supplier of the manufactured steel brackets that allow for an 8-sided roof, and various plans for an 8-sided building of any size depending on the length of the roof joists. (You supply your own lumber.) TIA
go to workbench.com and download the info to build one.You don't need brackets if you own a few basic tools

"kit?"
for an

depending
Hey Tia, Lee Valley has what I think you're looking for. Here's the link http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=2&page331&category=2,2180,33227 If that doesn't work, go to their website and search "gazebo" I have not used this, so I can't comment on it
Keep your stick on the ice. Tony

Thanks, the gazebo kit is exactly what I'm looking for, except their's is 6-sided and I wanted 8-sided...
I may just take the plunge and do it without a bracket kit.