GARDEN TRUG

http://www.getwoodworking.com/projects/trug/index.html It's a basket.
JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat. - Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid
Excellent link. You posted this same one a couple or three years ago and I made one for SWMBO. She loves the hell out of it and uses it almost daily this time of year.
In case I didn't thank you for the 1st post -- Thanks!
Art

Sun, Aug 1, 2004, 1:27am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@magnet.com (WoodButcher) says: Excellent link. You posted this same one a couple or three years ago and I made one for SWMBO. She loves the hell out of it and uses it almost daily this time of year. In case I didn't thank you for the 1st post -- Thanks!
No prob. Tell her hi for me. I can usually remember links I posted, but this one didn't ring a bell at all.
It's not a lot of fun reposting links (that's what the archive is for), the fun part is posting ones I've never seen before.
JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat. - Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid