GARDEN TRUG

It's a basket.

JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat.

- Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE

J T

Excellent link. You posted this same one a couple or three years ago and I made one for SWMBO. She loves the hell out of it and uses it almost daily this time of year.

In case I didn't thank you for the 1st post -- Thanks!

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher

Sun, Aug 1, 2004, 1:27am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@magnet.com (Wood=A0Butcher) says: Excellent link. You posted this same one a couple or three years ago and I made one for SWMBO. She loves the hell out of it and uses it almost daily this time of year. In case I didn't thank you for the 1st post -- Thanks!

No prob. Tell her hi for me. I can usually remember links I posted, but this one didn't ring a bell at all.

It's not a lot of fun reposting links (that's what the archive is for), the fun part is posting ones I've never seen before.