GARDEN BENCH

Wouldn't look bad inside.

JOAT EVERY THING THAT HAPPENS STAYS HAPPENED.

- Death

Reply to
J T

I thought that exploded diagram looked familiar, its the same one as PopularMechanics

WoodchuckCanuck

Wed, Jan 5, 2005, 5:13am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@woodworkersworkshop.com (WoodchuckCanuck) says: I thought that exploded diagram looked familiar, its the same one as PopularMechanics

I know that at least one other plan is on another site. I'm wondering if it's copywrite infringement, or what, didn't see any acknowledgements.

JOAT EVERY THING THAT HAPPENS STAYS HAPPENED.

- Death

Reply to
J T

A couple other links you posted today from that same site are also duplicates. I rememer one belongs to Black&Decker. Didn't see any copyright acknowledgements there either.

Reply to
WoodchuckCanuck

Not really fine woodworking or detailed plans (yet) but I have a design at

--- Rod.

Reply to
Rod Nussbaumer