GARDEN BENCH

http://www.shawcreekgeneralstore.com/plans_garden_bench.htm
Wouldn't look bad inside.
JOAT EVERY THING THAT HAPPENS STAYS HAPPENED. - Death
I thought that exploded diagram looked familiar, its the same one as PopularMechanics
http://www.popularmechanics.com/home_improvement/furniture/2003/6/garden_bench / Jim
Wed, Jan 5, 2005, 5:13am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@woodworkersworkshop.com (WoodchuckCanuck) says: I thought that exploded diagram looked familiar, its the same one as PopularMechanics
I know that at least one other plan is on another site. I'm wondering if it's copywrite infringement, or what, didn't see any acknowledgements.
JOAT EVERY THING THAT HAPPENS STAYS HAPPENED. - Death
A couple other links you posted today from that same site are also duplicates. I rememer one belongs to Black&Decker. Didn't see any copyright acknowledgements there either.

Not really fine woodworking or detailed plans (yet) but I have a design at <http://members.shaw.ca/bomr/Building_a_patio_bench.html
--- Rod.