garage shelf magazine article

I am having a hard time trying to remember where I saw a project involving garage storage. The main thing I remember about the project was that the shelf supports consisted of two boards (2x4 perhaps) with a triangular shaped rib from plywood forming a sort of I beam type structure. From what I remember the article was in the last 3 years but I can't recall the magazine I saw it in and I haven't had any luck with google or searches of some of the magazine websites. I am hoping that this brief description is enough to trigger someone's memory.
Thanks,
Jim

This was modified from a FWW article. Hasn't failed yet:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/lumberstorage.htm
--
www.garagewoodworks.com

thanks garage_woodworks, but that's not quite what I am looking for.
Jim

Look at it again. It's the same thing.
--
www.garagewoodworks.com

< snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

do you have the issue month and year so I can check out the article?
Thanks,
Jim

I could be mistaken, but from your description it sounds like this one in FWW #181.
I modified it replacing the plywood braces with 2X4 braces that are screwed and glued.
http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/Workshop/WorkshopPDF.aspx?id%188
also here:
http://blogs.taunton.com/n/blogs/blog.aspx?webtag=fw-thesmartshop&entry0
If this is not the one you are referring than I'm sorry I can't help.

thanks for your time with this, but that's not it
Jim

No sweat. Good luck with the search.
Jim:

I can't remember what it was either, but try Family Handyman as well as Wood, Woodworker's Journal, or ShopNotes. The on-line indexes might help.
Was this strictly wood storage or general garage storage?
MJ

general garage storage and with the triangular rib, they weren't designed to be more than 1 high. I don't recall it the space under the shelf between the "rib" was used for anything. I seem to remember it being in one of the hi gloss pubs. , so not ShopNotes. I have tried the on-line indexes and searches without luck. I don't know that woodworker's journal was one I tried. My inclination was it was Family Handyman but I didn't see anything on there site that matched so I will probably wander the stacks in the library today and hope they have print copies from over a year ago.
Jim
On Feb 25, 7:48am, snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net wrote:

I did an issue by issue search and finally found it. http://www.rd.com/familyhandyman/content/53401 /
Thanks all for the help. Looks like a great project although a little more costly then what I had remembered.
Jim
A September 2005 Handyman magazine article may be what you are after.