galvanized finishing nails

Completing an outside project, need to find 1" stainless steel or double dipped galvanzied nails for air nailer...BORG, Lowe's, etc do not carry..any suggestions guys...
Yes, screws will work but would rather use brads..no, cannot use standard brads as wood is cedar..
This could be really easy for you. If you will Google this, you won't believe how many stainless nails will pop up.
However, you will have to input your brand of nailer, nail type and length.
In your post, you first ask for nails... then you say brads will work.
If brads will work, most straight brads are already galvanized. You can buy those at HD.
If you actually want galvanized or stainless >nails<, go to your local pneumatic fastener shop and buy them there.
DAGS stainless air nails.
Robert

I am thinking you want a nail with a head on it for out door use, not a brad. What about Aluminum nails?
Try McFeelys - I know they list SS nails/brads for pneumatic nailers, maybe they have some for your nailer
John
On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 06:00:34 GMT, "Chris Carruth"

http://www.stainless-nails-brads-staples.com /
Chris Carruth wrote:

my bad...should have said I am looking for source in the Dallas Ft. Worth area...did find numerous suppliers on web, but minimum order + shipping is too much waste for my small needs..anyone know of source in DFW?
thanks gang

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 04:34:09 GMT, "Chris Carruth"

I'm still not sure what type of nail you're after but Senco makes their finish nails in galvanized. The 1" seems to be available in 16ga but 1 1/4" is the shortest in 15ga.
www.senco.com
They have a dealer finder there also with several places in your area. If the finish nail doen't have a large enough head, check the fastener pages for what else they might have.
Mike O.