G1023 TS and INCRA TS-III compatibility Question

I am looking at purchasing a G1023 (SL or SLW). I am currently using an Incra TS-III system on my existing TS and would like to move it to the new saw. Any known issues with the installation of the Incra TS-III system on either the G1023SL or G1023LSW?