FYI Woodworking Show

Ontario Califonia Convention Center May 1-3 2009 For those who live in Southern California, Norm will be there promoting The New Yankee Workshop Sweepstakes. For a complete list of Exhibitors and Schedule. www.thewoodworkingshows.com
Not affiliated just thought you'd like to know
Rich
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
"evodawg" wrote:

Now if KOCE would quit begging long enough to show NYW.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

although it seems KVCR is finally done. KCET has made it into an art, no play on words meant!!!
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
"evodawg" wrote:

Since KCET dropped NYW some years ago, doesn't make much difference what they do RE: NYW.
On the week ends, turn the tube on and check if KCET & KOCE are begging that day.
If so, forget PBS for another weekend.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

anything on it for years. I get KOCE with my digital antenna not thru CATV but you're right their content isn't much better.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"