FYI: Wetzler clamp site

Wetzler Clamp Co. is now fully selling online, site completed with shopping capability. http://www.wetzler.com /
Alex
The bar clamps look nice. Wonder how they compare to Bessey?
Enjoyed the two galleries, too. Stunning work!

Got the answer to my own question....
The October 2004 Issue (#172) of Fine Woodworking (FWW) evaluated the Wetzler bar clamp. Seems Jorgenson's model beat Wetzler's. FWW said Wetzler's was unstable on the bench top -- hard to turn the crank when it bumps into the table.
I don't think that's a very big negative since I rarely use clamps that close to a table surface, though.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Never Enough Money) wrote in message

Kinda nice to buy American now and then though! Wetzler is American.