fyi to woodworkers: unbelievable prices...on dewalt

Burns Tools in massachusetts is somehow offering 20% off on dewalt tools and accessories. this i thought was a scam, like 20% off list or something, but its 20% off their regular prices, which are really the same as Amazon's and Home Depot's!! its limited time, so you should probably jump now. call them at 800-341-2200 and tell them THE WOODCHUCK sent you....they take credit cards. I don't know how they can afford it, but i don't really care, either.
Well go figure, you've never posted on Usenet before. This wouldn't be SPAM would it?

LOL! They make it so obvious, don't they? -- Ernie
you know i did a search and there is a burns tool in ma and the phone number matches. dont know if dewalt is on sale or not though

oops my bad. i just happen to be in the process of buying the dw746 and this is going to help out alot!

wouldn't
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:20:29 GMT, Ernie Jurick wrote:

snip
LOL Ernie, I think you just channelled Eddie Izzard just now.
david
--
I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
A over-zealous - 28 year old commissioned "woodchuck" wrote in message:

I guess you thought the "national credit card sales" would get you a big bonus this month woodchuckster? You're lucky someone here doesn't report you and have yahoo drop your butt in the grease.