FYI: sawyer near Hawthorne, FL

Hi all,
I picked up some QS Magnolia & camphor this weekend from a fellow who cuts lumber as part of his business (Tree service). He had a bunch of QS red gum, and a stack of QS red oak & white oak. I think he's asking $2.50/BF for QS oak. The camphor was $2.50/BF
If you live near Gainesville, FL you may want to call him: 352-481-6264 Willy
Also, they have LOTS of huge chunks of wood turners would like.
I have no gain to be made from his business.
Happy shavings, Gary