FYI Lee Valley-Last Day for Free Shipping

I just ordered the Veritas micro adjust wheel marking gauge. Wahooo!!
On 1/3/2010 12:07 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:

Yowza, thanks for the reminder! I think I need to go do the same thing...
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.
On 1/3/2010 12:29 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

It's a done deal. Happy day after my birthday to me! Now for the wait... the *tortuous* wait! :-)
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.

I hate the wait. The waiting sucks.

I hate the wait. The waiting sucks. --------------------------------------------------------
The waiting is the hardest part.
B.

Oh baby don't it feel like heaven right now Don't it feel like something from a dream Yeah I've never known nothing quite like this Don't it feel like tonight might never be again We know better than to try and pretend Baby no one coulda ever told me 'bout this I said yeah yeah
Chorus The waiting is the hardest part...

That was the lyrics to a song, by the way. I hope everyone figured it out.
On 1/3/2010 6:34 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:

And a great song it is.

That was the lyrics to a song, by the way. I hope everyone figured it out. -------------------------------------------------------
ummmmmmmm.......... I knew it when I posted it.
B.

Ummm. I figured 'you' did Buddy. That's why I wrote "I hope everyone figured it out." Not, I hope 'you' figured it out.
Have a beer Buddy.

Ummm. I figured 'you' did Buddy. That's why I wrote "I hope everyone figured it out." Not, I hope 'you' figured it out.
Have a beer Buddy. ----------------------------------------------------------- You buyin'?
On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 16:34:41 -0800 (PST), the infamous GarageWoodworks

What is this, the _Wreck_ or some FRACKIN' MUSICAL?
Crikey, I didn't sign on for -this-...
-- Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness. --Thomas Paine
On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 18:31:47 -0500, the infamous "Buddy Matlosz"

Instant gratification takes too long.
-- Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness. --Thomas Paine
On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 10:07:58 -0800 (PST), the infamous GarageWoodworks

I can top that. eBay just refunded that $23.99 for the 64GB thumb drive which turned out to be a 2GB drive in wolf's clothing.
Congrats anyway, Brian.
-- Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness. --Thomas Paine