FYI Lee Valley-Last Day for Free Shipping

I just ordered the Veritas micro adjust wheel marking gauge. Wahooo!!

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

Yowza, thanks for the reminder! I think I need to go do the same thing...

Reply to
Steve Turner

It's a done deal. Happy day after my birthday to me! Now for the wait... the

*tortuous* wait! :-)
Reply to
Steve Turner

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

The waiting is the hardest part.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Oh baby don't it feel like heaven right now Don't it feel like something from a dream Yeah I've never known nothing quite like this Don't it feel like tonight might never be again We know better than to try and pretend Baby no one coulda ever told me 'bout this I said yeah yeah

Chorus The waiting is the hardest part...

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

That was the lyrics to a song, by the way. I hope everyone figured it out.

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

And a great song it is.

Reply to
Steve Turner

That was the lyrics to a song, by the way. I hope everyone figured it out.

ummmmmmmm.......... I knew it when I posted it.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Ummm. I figured 'you' did Buddy. That's why I wrote "I hope everyone figured it out." Not, I hope 'you' figured it out.

Have a beer Buddy.

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

Ummm. I figured 'you' did Buddy. That's why I wrote "I hope everyone figured it out." Not, I hope 'you' figured it out.

Have a beer Buddy.

----------------------------------------------------------- You buyin'?

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 10:07:58 -0800 (PST), the infamous GarageWoodworks scrawled the following:

I can top that. eBay just refunded that $23.99 for the 64GB thumb drive which turned out to be a 2GB drive in wolf's clothing.

Congrats anyway, Brian.

-- Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness. --Thomas Paine

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 18:31:47 -0500, the infamous "Buddy Matlosz" scrawled the following:

Instant gratification takes too long.

-- Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness. --Thomas Paine

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 16:34:41 -0800 (PST), the infamous GarageWoodworks scrawled the following:

What is this, the _Wreck_ or some FRACKIN' MUSICAL?

Crikey, I didn't sign on for -this-...