fyi: Great Article (Refresher) on Saw Blades

http://www.dewalt.com/us/articles/article.asp?Site=woodworking&ID53

Thanks for the link. I have a couple of Dewalt blades for my DW708 12" SCMS and they cut very nice. I also have a WWII for it and I have not had the need to put it on as of yet. The Dewalt blades are much cheaper and hold up very well. I was wondering if any one else had the same experience.
Regards Rich

Tool King's closing out the old Series 60's DeWalt blades. The DW7623 40T ATB Combo is a *steal*, IMHO at $23. I've had it on my table saw for six months now and think it's the cat's pajamas...
Returned to Tool King and picked up a DeWalt Series 40 blade with -5* hook for my CMS for under $25.
Yeah - so far I'm a DeWalt blade fan - especially at those prices!