FYI: anyone live in the deep south?

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C64E8C.60E7F4C0 Content-Type: text/plain;     format=flowed;     charset="iso-8859-1";     reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Well if anyone does, grab this eBay item, a log of Lignum Vitae grown on Key West! Item# 7601662548 (search engine).
Me, not the seller.
--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

On 3/23/2006 6:13 PM AAvK mumbled something about the following:

I live in the deep south, but what would I want with a single 19" long 2" diameter piece of wood? Can't get much out of it, especially not knowing how extensive the termite damage really is.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

In retrospect to that, two questions for you:
1) Do you really think the seller is lying, (I don't) 2) Do you know what Lignum Vitae is, or any of it's qualities?
If you know those answers, then you have the answers to your other questions. On the other hand ... hhhmmmm ... it is smaller than I thought! And not worth that much.
--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
AAvK wrote:

Maybe not lying outright, but how can you evaluate his assessment of the damage? I think it's superficial, and I don't think it can be anything else. It'd be a gamble.
er
--
email not valid