FWW books on furniture - recommended y/n?

comments on the FWW furniture books..
tables chest of drawers building kitchen cabinets
http://www.taunton.com/store/pages/storesubcat_inc2.asp?cati&cols=2&template=bookblock2.asp&title=%3Cimg+src%3D%2Fstore%2Fmedia%2FFurniture%2Egif+border%3D0%3E&subcat=Furniture
Don't know anything about the kitchen cabinet book that is featured, but I would highly suggest the video by Paul Levin, Taunton Press. My old journeyman would have fits about the methods, very unorthodox, but a remarkably good system. A good system for kitchen cabinets.
-Rick Buchanan