FWW article

I've been trying to run down a copy of an article in FWW #25 titled "PRECISION IN JOINERY -- How close is close enough?" by Allan J. Boardman. Unfortunately, my FWW collection starts at #33... and Taunton's web site says that this issue is not available. Can someone provide me with a PDF or JPG copy under fair use...?
Strip the obvious out of my e-mail address...
Thanks,
John

I forgot to check the FWW CD. The article is on the CD but seems to be hosed...pages 69 and 71 are missing lines of text, seemingly at random, that leave the article unintelligible. So I still need a copy...!
John
On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 03:07:30 GMT, "John Grossbohlin"

FWIW, the article you mention is included in the book entitled "Fine Woodworking in Joinery". Maybe a local library can provide it
only one p in my real address / un seul p dans ma vritable adresse

John,
I had problems with articles on the CD as you describe them with version 6 of Acrobat Reader. With versions 5 and 7 I had no problems.
Uwe

John,
I had problems with articles on the CD as you describe them with version 6 of Acrobat Reader. With versions 5 and 7 I had no problems.
Uwe
Thanks for the tip... I'll try another version of the reader and see what happens.
John

Uwe,
Version 7 fixed the problem... I now have the article!
Thanks,
John