FWIW -- Woodsmith suggests using right tilt TS for beveled ripping

I was shocked, shocked to see the wanton display at

Igor

I did not really see where right tilt was suggested but more of a work around for a right tilt. Any way I think that was a reader tip that they published... Unfortunately they often take tips that are not really good ones. I agree though, move the fence to the other side of the blade.

Reply to
Leon

Reply to
leonard lopez