FWIW -- Woodsmith suggests using right tilt TS for beveled ripping

I was shocked, shocked to see the wanton display at http://www.woodworkingtips.com/woodtips/wstip20.html
I did not really see where right tilt was suggested but more of a work around for a right tilt. Any way I think that was a reader tip that they published... Unfortunately they often take tips that are not really good ones. I agree though, move the fence to the other side of the blade.

Read it again. That is not what it said!
Igor wrote:

First, my post was somewhat tongue-in-cheek. Second, irrespective of what it says (and I don't see your point, in any event), look at the drawing: right-tilt TS with a right-side fence.