FWIW Kickback, now SCAREDYCAT

After taking few days off from my earlier kickback and then having about 4 days of paperwork I am just now getting back in the shop.

Only problem is around the TS I've been a little jittery. I hooked up the guard and splitter and its helping me get back in the groove. Hardwood is not much of a problem just the ply. Maybe its a physiologic response to pain, pain, pain. hehe.

Anyway I really love woodworking and I'll get over it.

Man I can't belive its been like 5 years since I started lurking around here. Basically from the day I started woodworking.

Rich

Reply to
Rich

Wilson