FWIW Kickback, now SCAREDYCAT

After taking few days off from my earlier kickback and then having about 4 days of paperwork I am just now getting back in the shop.
Only problem is around the TS I've been a little jittery. I hooked up the guard and splitter and its helping me get back in the groove. Hardwood is not much of a problem just the ply. Maybe its a physiologic response to pain, pain, pain. hehe.
Anyway I really love woodworking and I'll get over it.
Man I can't belive its been like 5 years since I started lurking around here. Basically from the day I started woodworking.
Rich
Hang in there. I have an old C'man I use for rips. Even their junk splitter keeps me out of trouble. I'm no expert, but there's lots on the group about fence alignment that seems helpful. Wilson

once bitten twice shy...