Fwd: Hoist rail pics

From another newsgroup. One of these would be great in a shop!

-- Mark

++++++++ rec.crafts.metalworking message +++++++++++

Someone on the group, Mark, I think, asked me for pics of my present hoist rail in my old shop. This link is to a few, but the lighting in the old shop is not so great these days, since I'm saving my cash for the new shop. OK to work in, but not for pics. It also shows the vent hood for my welding table. Note the PVC piping that will not be in my new shop. I'm one of the ones who had an incident with it exploding.

Mark Jerde