Futon Plans ?

I was hoping that someone might be able to help me.

I'm looking to turn our wood/metal futon into a fully wood futon.

The sides are wood, and the rest is metal (and falling apart).

Is there a easy way to convert it into entirely wood (being able to recline isn't totally necessary).

The middle metal supports for it just recently broke (the weld points broke off entirely), and a couple of the cheap "spring" type metal pieces are broken as well.

This is actually our only "couch", so we're in need of a decent fix.

Thanks!

Reply to
Tonya

should give you a bunch of things to look at.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

This should have been what I sent, it's a better search.

in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax