Furniture, with humor ...

http://www.straightlinedesigns.com/flashsite/straightline2.html
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
I don't like flash website. I have a fast connection and it is always loading...

Very cool! The website is just as unique as the furniture.
http://www.garagewoodworks.com /

I downloaded 5MB of Flash, just to see photos the size of my phone screen?

The ones I saw were full size. Did you click through the menus?
hth, Bill

Someone has plenty of imagination!
Bill
On 1/22/2010 9:06 PM, Bill wrote:

Bad table!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

I about fell out of my chair on that one!
How cool is that?
What a conversation piece that would be.
Robert

Wow! Very inspirational stuff, it's great to see someone coloring well outside the lines like that.

Right up my alley :)
-Kevin
On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:42:13 -0600, the infamous Swingman

OMFG! Do some people make weirdass stuff just to point to some idiot and say "You wouldn't _believe_ the kind of shit I sold to him for $15,000." That cabinet hanging like a dress from a plumbing pipe on his home page is just that.
This guy's probably making a mint from idiotic parents who have more money than sense and kids who will use them once and walk away. <sigh>
Melting 2 made from the rare and exotic CLEAR MDF. <thud>
-- We either make ourselves happy or miserable. The amount of work is the same. -Carlos Castaneda, mystic and author (1925-1998) -------

Which brings up the question, why can't I find patrons like that?

Rob Leatham
On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 21:41:29 -0700, the infamous Mark & Juanita

That's right. I'm jealous as hell, too. I want clients throwing large, heavy bags of large-bill money at me for having fun in the shop all day.
--
"Some of us are wondering if we have created a monster."
Kevin Vranes, climate scientist, University of Colorado