Furniture, with humor ...

SonomaProducts.com

Very cool! The website is just as unique as the furniture.

GarageWoodworks

screen?

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Someone has plenty of imagination!

Bill

Reply to
Bill

The ones I saw were full size. Did you click through the menus?

hth, Bill

Reply to
Bill

Bad table!

Reply to
Swingman

outside the lines like that.

Reply to
DGDevin

I about fell out of my chair on that one!

How cool is that?

What a conversation piece that would be.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:42:13 -0600, the infamous Swingman scrawled the following:

and say "You wouldn't _believe_ the kind of shit I sold to him for $15,000." That cabinet hanging like a dress from a plumbing pipe on his home page is just that.

This guy's probably making a mint from idiotic parents who have more money than sense and kids who will use them once and walk away.

Melting 2 made from the rare and exotic CLEAR MDF.

-- We either make ourselves happy or miserable. The amount of work is the same. -Carlos Castaneda, mystic and author (1925-1998) -------

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Which brings up the question, why can't I find patrons like that?

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 21:41:29 -0700, the infamous Mark & Juanita scrawled the following:

That's right. I'm jealous as hell, too. I want clients throwing large, heavy bags of large-bill money at me for having fun in the shop all day.

Reply to
Larry Jaques