Furniture polish question

I recently got some Pate Dugay clear furniture polish. Google doesn't have a mention of it in any newsgroup and all the web sites that sell it only mention it for polishing furniture. Has anyone ever used it, and can I use it instead of Johnson's for tools or should I save it for any furniture, fine or otherwise, that I may want to polish? The guy at the flea market had other colors also, should I pick up an assortment of them if he's there again? Joe
Joe Gorman wrote:

polish is not like wax, so don't use it in lieu of paste wax on your tools. only you can decide if you want to buy other colors...
Dave