Furniture Made from Pencils?

Unusual, but not too practical...
http://www.hemmy.net/2006/04/25/pencil-furniture-art /

Yeah, that is their new porcupine line of furniture. ;~)
Leon wrote:

How do porcupines make love?
<scroll down for it>
Very carefully.
Very carefully!
Skip www.ShopFileR.com

I dunno, but all those pricks would keep the female happy.
B.
Ouch!

Phisherman wrote:

It is a Hindu thing.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

I think it's a grand idea. It combines acupuncture and Shiatsu and has the added benefit of marking points on someone's body that needs work - all of them!
I need one of those in my shop...I can never find a pencil when i need one!
Skip www.ShopFileR.com

I think we just answered the wooden tourture machine question.