Full Woodworking shop tools for sale (predominantly Delta)

I am moving and cannot take the tools with me, regretfully.
10" Delta Unisaw with Unifence and table extensions.
14" Delta enclosed stand bandsaw
10" Delta Radial Arm Saw and huge surroundng work table extending ~8" in both directions
8" Delta DJ20 Jointer
HEavy Duty Grizzly drill Press
15" Grizzly Planer
3 HP Delta shaper with several dozen cutter heads.
Accepting offers. I am in Colorado Springs, CO
snipped-for-privacy@pcisys.net is the email addy.
Motivated seller, -Mark
Mark Rance wrote:

Damn! Nice tools; if I couldn't take those with me I think I'd reconsider that move...
Steve Turner wrote:

I hear that. Not everything is working out precisely as I would prefer, that's for sure!
-Mark
Mark Rance wrote:

Yeah, I just heard that CS has canceled its 4th of July fireworks show, laid off 200 city workers, only like 3 people left in the public works department and all they do is fill pot-holes.
It's not as bad as it seems, however. The Air Force Academy has invited the citizens over to enjoy their fireworks.

I'm drooling...I live in Longmont but my wife would kill me if I bought anymore big 'arn. I need to work on what I have and slowly add. I'll be working in the garage this weekend to make room for my new miter saw, scroll saw and Rockwell contractor saw. I've been looking at drill presses, jointers and bandsaws on Craigslist. I wish I had the space and money for what looks like some fine equipment.
Steve -new to woodworking
is the email addy.

Damn, I wonder what it would cost to ship some items.