Full Size Two Person Chair Glider Plans Needed

I have a friend that is legally blind and would like to make a glider but needs full size plans which I have not been able to find. If anyone knows of a place please let me know. Thanks
On 6/5/2013 7:43 AM, Tim wrote:

needs full size plans which I have not been able to find. If anyone knows of a place please let me know. Thanks

I just googled what you are looking for and got 1,350,000 hits.
On Wednesday, June 5, 2013 9:17:59 AM UTC-4, Leon wrote:

needs full size plans which I have not been able to find. If anyone knows of a place please let me know. Thanks

Find me one link that has full size plans would be much appreciated. I have tried. Lots of plans but none full size.
On 6/5/2013 7:27 PM, Tim wrote:

needs full size plans which I have not been able to find. If anyone knows of a place please let me know. Thanks

Would you like for me to build it for you too? Seriously.