Full face respirators (PAPR) recommendations

Page 2 of 2
On Jan 3, 2:34�pm, snipped-for-privacy@mikemac.com (Mike McDonald) wrote:

My Wifes Ex, used an airless compressor for cleaning the bottom of their boat. He left, the compressor stayed. I used it a few times to clean the bottom of our boat, underwater, with a scuba regulator hooked up to it. Then when I was doing a lot of sanding on the boat, I bought a used full face respirator on ebay, removed the canister, and hooked the hose to it. It worked great. I think the compressor is a Gast brand. It's a small unit, but not cheap. Cliff
     snipped-for-privacy@mikemac.com (Mike McDonald) writes:

Just for the record, I bought the Triton today.
I tried the Trend but it wasn't going to work. I had to let out the headband as far as it would go and then it was still too tight. But then I couldn't raise the face shield because the stupid black plastic piece that covers the crown of your head would hit the middle of mine when raised!
--

Mike McDonald
snipped-for-privacy@mikemac.com