Fu-Chest Design/Plans

Greets all.

My wife wants me to build her a Fu-Chest. If you haven't heard of these before, they are pretty much just two halves of baseboards sized to fit a futon in that fold up to look like a chest of drawers.

Anyone aware of any plans for building one of these? They don't look all that difficult to build, but I'd rather have plans as I've never actually seen one before.

Thanks!

Joseph

Reply to
Ice