FS12" JET Bandsaw

Hey all:
I'm selling my JET 12" Bandsaw along with 4 brand new Olson All Pro blades (3/16" 10TPI, 1/4" 6TPI, 3/8" 4TPI and 1/2" 3TPI (installed). Saw is all tuned up and is equipped with cool blocks. This is a great saw and is only being sold as I got a great deal on a larger one.
Vancouver BC area (it's a "US" Jet saw though) and I'd prefer not to ship.
Pic at :
http://www.robswoodworking.com/images/band_saw.jpg
(saw does not come with light or mobile base)
Asking $500.00 (CDN), please email with questions etc.
Thanks for looking Rob
snipped-for-privacy@imajis.com
--

Remove CC for email and please visit our web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com

Ayup, one in the same, 'cept mine is blue, has "custom" cool blocks (they don't make them for that saw) and a mess of brand new blades (Olson All Pro).... Wait....I though my table was 15x15. That one says 14x14....Oh ohh...I may be guilty of false advertising...
Rob