FS : Workbench top 29" x 96" w/ tool tray

Subject says it all. Its laminated Pine w/ a tool tray w/ a few coats of shelac. Top probaby needs to be redone due to years of use. There is a patch in 1 corner due to a vise problem It had a few years ago.
Make me an offer.
Pics can be seen here:
http://trifs.dyndns.org/dscn2105.jpg
and
http://trifs.dyndns.org/dscn2106.jpg
again - its just the top - not the entire bench.
--
Thanks
Rob

You can reply to me at

Not quite all. Where is it located?
Rob V wrote:

... and you are located where?
-- Mark
Are you in/near Cary NC? (Noticed the Hendrick Chevrolet plate)

Nice legs... ;+}
-- -Jim
If you want to reply by email its --> ryan at jimryan dot com Please use BCC and lets all avoid spam

I have a nearly identical workbench for sale as well. The top is glued-together pine, hand planed, with a tray along the back, just like Rob's. However, mine does come with legs (not as the nice as the one's pictured holding up Rob's table). It also has a woodworking vise on the front corner and another on the right end. The top is also drilled for bench dogs. Call or email if you want more info. Email if you want pictures.
Make me an offer. email: rjcress email @ email hotmail.com
phone: 421 number 4736
Rob V wrote:

Where are you located and what is the areacode of your phone number?
Bob
Sorry Bob, I didn't realize that my reply was cross-posted to other boards (I know, I should have caught that). Regretfully, I assumed it was just to triangle.forsale, which is for the Research Triangle Park area of NC (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill...I'm in Raleigh), all of which is the 919 area code. My bad. RJC