FS: Woodworking Equipment Pittsburgh

I am selling my home in Pittsburgh and will be selling the following:
Sears Radial Arm Saw Sears 12" Band Saw A bunch of other items as well. I will be at the property the week end of March 13th and 14th. Email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com if you want to touch base with me and get some directions to come by if you are in the market for some equipment.
Thanks Joe Agnew