FS - Woodworking Books

I'm giving up woodworking and need to sell some books. These have never even been read, they are brand new. The usual applies.............if you're not happy, you get your money back. I do accept paypal if anyone wants to use that for credit cards or check. My zip is 36106 if you want to check shipping cost. These are just 5 of maybe 50 books I have to sell. If you are looking for anything in particular, I may have it.
Bookcases Niall Barrett $13.00 SC
Outstanding Projects from America's Best Craftsmen
Complete Illustrated Guide to
Choosing & Installing Hardware Robert J. Settich $15.00 SC
Complete Illustrated Guide to
Furniture & Cabinet Construction Andy Rae $20.00 HC
The Art of Fine Tools Sandor Nagyszalanczy $18.50 HC w/DC
The Handplane Book Garrett Hack $13.00 HC w/DC
--
Jake

Live your life so that when you die, the Preacher won't have to tell lies at

With 50 books to sell, you might want to look into selling them on Amazon.com.

Thanks, I hadn't thought of that.................
--
Jake

Live your life so that when you die, the Preacher won't have to tell lies at

I'm not a fan of amazon as a way of selling books (you might try asking on rec.collecting books). If you can be bothered, you might want to shift a few of the best ones through eBay.
For books like Nagyszalanczy, I know I'd give a decent eBay price just as one-offs, let alone for boxfuls. Of course I'm in the UK, so all we see are interminable copies of Charles Hayward.
--
Smert' spamionam

I've had pretty good luck with Amazon. Right now I'm unloading a bunch of professional books and a bunch from a hobby I no longer have time for. If I'm looking for books, I look on Amazon and do a bit of shopping around. I figure the 'foot' traffic for books on Amazon is higher than e-bay and there is no messing around with reserves or any other e-bay isms. YMMV.