FS: Wood - Richmond VA area

For sale: Collection of red oak planks 3/4 inch many 6' long one piece 2" thick by 5' long. Many shorter pieces of same with some walnut and some ash mixed in. Probably around 6-8 long pieces and a dozen or more shorter ones with scrap pieces in a recycle bin. All purchased at Seiwers Lumber known for their excellent hardwoods.
I just don't have time to use it any more.
"Steal" it all for $250.00 CASH FIRM
Pick up in Richmond VA area.
Can you roughly break down the quantities of each species in BF? I'm in Richmond and I'm interested if the price is right.
thanks,
Eric