FS: Walker Turner Vintage 16" Bandsaw

FOR SALE Vintage Walker Turner 16" Bandsaw for sale in San Francisco Bay Area. Machine is in excellent condition, fully rebuilt. Walker Turner 16" Bandsaw Features New bearings throughout Custom Made Blade Guard Custom Made Dust Collection Hood Custom Built Mobile Base Custom Made Stainless Steel Belt Guard Accusquare Fence Magnetic on/off switch aftermarket. 1 1/2 HP Leeson Motor 220, single phase. Tilting table. Total of twenty two (22) bandsaw blades. Many new, others used but sharp. Starrett and Timberwolf are the brand of blades included. Over $400 in blades. Resaw cutting height 11 1/8" (would be advertised as 12" but it is actually as indicated) Cutting capacity blade to back is 15 " Additional commentary and pictures are available so please visit here: http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/ snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net/lst?.dir=/My+Documents&.view=l Click on "Vintage Walker Turner 16" open the file. All of this detail is from the website of the gentleman I bought the saw from. The price is the same as I paid for the saw $1050.00. I have used this saw just a few times since purchased from a gentleman in Livermore, CA in June 2002. Please, the price is firm. Additional Carter blade guards ($125 value at least) are included in this price. The saw must be picked up in San Leandro, CA (SF Bay Area) as it cannot be shipped. Can be seen or questions answered by emailing me at about2 at comcast dot net. Please ignore the sbcglobal.net email address if you click on the link above. Again my email address is about2 at comcast dot net Thanks, Doug Olsen