FS Vaccum pump for sale

I have a almost new Gast Diaphragm pump for sale. I goofed and bought it not knowing I needed a pump that drew 29" of vacuum for drying wood. this one goes down to 24" it is a good priced pump for vacuum clamping and such. the model number is DOA p102aa You can check the specs out here http://www.gastmfg.com /
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/pictures/pump.jpg
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

I realized I forgot the price (G) I would take 75.00 and shipping. I think I paid 150.00 last year. it really pissed me off getting the wrong pump. Found one that would work used on ebay. but I found it was not doing the job till it got rebuilt. that's after I bid on a bigger pump and never got outbid. so I have three vacuum pumps. the good thing about the diaphragm pump is a little water does not hurt it and the rebuild kits are easy to do and not expensive. No oil to change either.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Never should have sent you that first vac pump!

Hehehe. I think he's using 'em to dry wood more quickly so he can make planes more quickly, Charlie.
- - Let Exxon send their own troops - ------------------------------------------------------- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Programming