FS used Schneeberger LK Glue System from NC foothills 28645

Name here is Scott and I have for sale the following gluing system:
Check the Colonial Saw web site http://www.csaw.com/lamello/oneshot.html for current info on the LK gluing system.
Used Schneeberger LK Glue System,
Cleaned and ready to use................................ $600.00
Plus shipping from 28645 (NC)....
What is included?
Includes all equipment listed below. No hoses included. Most nozzles have never been used; used nozzles have been cleaned and are like new.
Pictures available upon request.
Decade old Colonial Saw price list
LK-5 Glue System w/LK-0 Pistol 750.00
LK-110 One-Shot Glue Pistol w/pneumatic operation _____ 940.00
No. 10 Dowel Nozzle 5/16" x " 29.00
3/8" x 1 " 29.00
" x 1 5/8" 29.00
No. 31 Adjustable Edge Nozzle 1 5/8" x 2 " 120.00
No. 39 Adjustable Guide 0 -1" 59.00
No. 37 Surface Nozzle 3" 137.00
No. 9 Slot Nozzle 3/8" x 1 5/8" x 1 5/8" 91.00
No. 42 Roller Nozzle 2" 110.00
No. 36T Nozzle 3/16" x " x 7/8" 118.00
No. 5 Glue Brush 2" x 1 3/8" 38.00
No. 14 Lamjello Nozzle 104.00
Total $2674.00
Includes set-up and use instructions with parts list catalogue from Colonial Saw.
replying to Scott Livingston, BK wrote:

I'm Ben, and I'm interested, but not sure where to go from here! Site says not to put any personal info, so how do I get a hold of Scott?

Just for curiousity, Ben, what site are you posting from?
As for Scott, he put that for sale ad up in January 2010, more than 5 years ago. I'm going to guess he sold it a long time back.
John