FS used Schneeberger LK Glue System from NC foothills 28645

Name here is Scott and I have for sale the following gluing system:

Check the Colonial Saw web site

for current info on the LK gluing system.

Used Schneeberger LK Glue System,

Cleaned and ready to use................................ $600.00

Plus shipping from 28645 (NC)....

What is included?

Includes all equipment listed below. No hoses included. Most nozzles have never been used; used nozzles have been cleaned and are like new.

Pictures available upon request.

Decade old Colonial Saw price list

LK-5 Glue System w/LK-0 Pistol

750.00

LK-110 One-Shot Glue Pistol w/pneumatic operation _____

940.00

No. 10 Dowel Nozzle 5/16" x ¾"

29.00 3/8" x 1 ¼" 29.00

" x 1 5/8"

29.00

No. 31 Adjustable Edge Nozzle 1 5/8" x 2 ½"

120.00

No. 39 Adjustable Guide 0 -1"

59.00

No. 37 Surface Nozzle 3"

137.00

No. 9 Slot Nozzle 3/8" x 1 5/8" x 1 5/8"

91.00

No. 42 Roller Nozzle 2"

110.00

No. 36T Nozzle 3/16" x ½" x 7/8"

118.00

No. 5 Glue Brush 2" x 1 3/8"

38.00

No. 14 Lamjello Nozzle

104.00

Total $2674.00

Includes set-up and use instructions with parts list catalogue from Colonial Saw.

Reply to
Scott Livingston

I'm Ben, and I'm interested, but not sure where to go from here! Site says not to put any personal info, so how do I get a hold of Scott?

Reply to
BK

BK wrote in news:81d79$55ef2c71$cf3aab60$ snipped-for-privacy@news.flashnewsgroups.com:

Just for curiousity, Ben, what site are you posting from?

As for Scott, he put that for sale ad up in January

2010, more than 5 years ago. I'm going to guess he sold it a long time back.

John

Reply to
John McCoy