FS - Unisaw - Delta DJ-20 Jointer - Jet 13" Planer/Molder Seattle Area

I am selling some of my tools. They are in great shape and listed below
Delta Unisaw -50" Beismeyer fence. Laguna large sliding table. Delta folding outfeed table, Delta mobile base, Beismeyer overhead blade guard, Forrest WW-II combination blade, Dado insert. Woodhaven router insert cut into right extension table. Approximately five years old. $1300
Delta DJ-20 8" Jointer - Delta mobile base. ESTA disposable blades. Approximately five years old. $700
Jet 13" Planer - Molder - Enclosed base, Extension rollers, Dust hood, ESTA disposable blades. Approximately five years old. $475
Contact - snipped-for-privacy@exmsft.com
It seems that some people are missing that I am located in Seattle area.
Bob
------=

The HTML isn't helping, either. Maybe a web link?
Patriarch
seem like good prices to me. if your were lots closer i might have to buy some of those items :)

Thanks
Bob McBreen